The Reference Library
The Resource Center and Reference Library is a state-of-the-art library located in the Essex County Hall of Records, Fourth Floor, Room 447; Located at 465 Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd, Newark, NJ 07102.
To contact the Resource Center, call 973-621-7958 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for DIRECTIONS to Essex County Hall of Records
It consists of business-related books and periodicals, daily newspapers, three (3) personal computers with Internet access for patron use, and a printer. Click here for Resources Available page.
The Library’s book collection is arranged in easy to use categories:
- Computers – titles on software, networking, and hardware
- Global – information about importing/exporting and conducting business on a global scale
- Legal – information to assist with establishing businesses, partnerships, etc.
- Finance – tools to aid in business finances
- Management – books about varied aspects of business management
- Marketing – information about special markets, social networking, etc.
- Special interests – information about very specialized business interests, e.g. family-owned businesses, children in business, how-to start particular businesses
CLICK HERE to search the RCRL Online Catalog